Saturday, May 9, 2009

In Se@rchiNG 0F RO(2^)D

The mist unveiled. It is the time. JPA result outs........How can I describe? Silence reigns.........with a long deep sigh.............Praise the Lord...........I failed. It cant be denied tat I am a bit disappointed but.............Being optimistic, Jpa gives me scholarship 4 foundation in private schools. Tat means I dun fail completely, at least I pass by 10%.HAHAHA!! Quite special. Everyone is special. HAHA!!..........No regret!! If this is GOD's will, let's be done.....I will remember a very important lesson - never clutch the thing tat need to be left behind so tat i get clutch the other better options.... I believe there is surprise waiting 4 me. YES. God has prepared incredibly unique plan in my life and i want to be in tat plan till the days end. However, wat is it?!!!!!!! Dilemma.....................but the roads are reducing........It is easier 4 me to make up my mind...........WALK BY FAITH!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yup..God will lead ur way...n also...walk by faith!!!!kampatik

    ReplyDelete