Saturday, March 6, 2010

W- x- V- Z- y

It is more difficult to make a correct and good decision rather than a decision. Where should i choose to study? What course should i opt? Years have passed. It is time to make up my mind. I am in a dilemma. It seems that there arent any perfect choice. If i plan to work in msia, i should give up my choice. Is it worthy? 90% of the people around me give a bizarre remark - i have a " doctor face". How is that possible? It is not my cup of tea. Gazing at the mirror,.........it is just a nonsense. The remarks are wavering my decision and they leave a negative impact in my thought. They form a strong barrier that contradict with my decision to further my studies in fields that are related to physics. Recently, i discovered that i love math. What are the reasons behind it? Is it because of its flexibility. Maybe it is true.I prefer number more than words. I had always dreamt to study in overseas. I am still dreaming about it. Although i failed for the first time, it did not matter. I am dreaming to study in University of Cambridge. It is a bold statement. Will the dream come true? I afraid that it ............. WHY??? Does that really make a different if i study in other universities? Well, i doubt about it? Fame? However, it is an invalid reason. God? It is a good and valid reason. Nevertheless, what are the reasons? Does God really need us to glorify him? Bear in mind that even though nobody glorifies God, He is still a God of majesty and awesome because He is a true and everliving God. There are no views that can change the nature of God. However, God gives us chance to glorify him and reflect His majesty. Thus, y dun i clutch this opportunity? Furthermore, God can use anyone to carry out His will. Even though i am not educated, i can still be His tool and glorify His name. The key is just a willing heart. God will empower and prepare His chosen people. We can find a lot of examples in the old and new testimony. For example, King David who used to be a shepherd, Peter, a hot-tempered disciple. However, since i am given a chance to have a good education, i should try my best. I am blessed with a lot of stuffs. For example, caring parents, nice college, food, accommodation, legs, arms, heart, brain....... There are no excuses for not carrying out my duty as a student faithfully. I wont lose anything even if i fail caz it is not the central of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment