Thursday, July 16, 2009

X+Y_Z% + Z Y X =????

Dilemma. Blur. I really cant figure out what God's will is. When I calm down myself to reflect, I cant understand God's will. Y?? After encountering with a few circumstances, I sometimes have a feeling of lost. God brings something into my life and when i want to grab it. It disappears. The answer is no, not this one. The answer is wait. Thinking about some circumstances, it seems very bizarre and stressful to me. Y?? It somehow becomes a constant cry from deep inside the heart. I dun get it. I cant understand. Even the love of Lord, I also dun understand. Y God so loves me? I cant figure out the reasons. From the day i born till now, the love and blessings of Lord is uncountable. I dun understand. I am just too blessed. I dun understand.
God's will = God's love

No comments:

Post a Comment