Saturday, July 25, 2009

.... _ _ _ .. M .. . . .

When the first opportunity comes, we cant take for it for granted and think that there will be another chance. We are incapable of controlling everything. Time and tide wait for no man. This also includes opportunity. Somehow, i realise something important when i am listening to music. I seldom music from the beginning to the end. Haha. Of course, there are reasons that encourage me to do so. When the opportunity materialised in front of me, i did not clutch it tightly. Therefore, this is the consequence. Not only this, there are many things in my life that are important. Yes, i must try my best to grab them so that i wont feel regret in the future. Furthermore, i also must learn to let go of them in order to grab better opportunities. SWEET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment