Sunday, September 6, 2009

BizarRe & messY

What is feeling? What is logic? What are all these about? Isn't it good to be logical thinking than feeling? O....... Sometimes really hate feeling. Feeling has caused a lot of problems. Logic. Logic. I like it very very very much. Having too much feeling will get into hot water when making decision. However, without feeling, it is insane. What has happening? I cant comprehend it. Bizarre. Cry of heart. But, what is the cure? Looking eagerly for the cure. Is this the unexpected grace that is meant to shape me? Yes. It can shape me definitely. But it seems so overwhelmed. Lord, i cant bear it. Logically, i sure Lord wont give me anything that is too huge to be handled. Lord ll lead me through the dark valley. I know. I know. But,.......yes. yes. I experience and learn something important. but,..............y.........forgive me for being unable to submit. Sometimes, i really think y it is me. Lord, look there....many Christians outside there. let them learn lah. Logically,..............i should be happy caz it symbolises Lord loves me very much. Yes, I am very sure about that. But....feeling again...haiz....i hate feeling.......nevertheless, some how?!!! i come to realise that feeling is also quite important. confused!!!!!!!!!express by words...............Lord,i dun know what i want....guide me......

1 comment:

  1. hmm...logic is not necessary good.. God gives humans feelings bcz He also has feelings. He cries, He angrys, He smiles and so on...We believe Him because he know he is the true God..We feel He is always with us..although we cant believe Him just because of feeling, feeling is still very important..Appreciate the feeling that we got =)

    ReplyDelete